"Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase through one of those links, at no additional cost to you. I only share products and services that I believe may be helpful to my readers."
August is here which means one thing... Fall season is near! Now, although the summer is still going strong, stores have been putting out their Fall and Halloween decor for the early Fall season.
I do not plan on grabbing anything until maybe mid September but I would suggest grabbing whatever is needed now being that it's so much beautiful decor being pulled out right now, they might be off the shelves by the time it is time to buy it.
On a hot afternoon, I needed a few things from Dollar Tree so while inside shopping, I decided to take a short walkthrough to see what exciting new seasonal items that they had in stock. Here's what I found in Dollar Tree.
First Thing That Caught My Attention
Dollar Tree is known for their DIY craft items and beautiful decor pieces including this Pumpkin Candle Holder. This candle holder has pretty detailing and is made of glass so it can be kept for many years. Comes in two colors, a sage (maybe more like forest green) green color and bright orange. It is priced at $1.50.
Coming In Strong
Gorgeous door decor signs. I picked up the Pumpkin Patch Decor Sign because its beautiful colors really pop out. What was my favorite was the blends of colors bringing in that fall vibe. But of course Dollar Tree has way more to choose from. This is also $1.25
Make Your Own Seasonal Pie
Walking down the aisle I noticed on the wall was hanging the Recipe Signs. These are real recipes that can be created into real desserts. On the signs the title was bold and glittery making it more exciting to take a look. There are a total of three recipes, Pumpkin pie, Sweet potato pie, and Apple pie! Priced at $1.50.
Love At First Sight
The Scarecrows at Dollar Tree were so adorable! Soft smiles on them all, the Scarecrows were family friendly not scary at all. Would make a great piece to your fall collection and great enough quality that these can be used for a few seasons to come. Scarecrows are going for $7.
What A Masterpiece
Although Dollar Tree had many more items, I was still running low on time. The clock was catching up with me and I still had more errands to run but I couldn't help but to admire these colorful Hanging Door Signs.
Comes in many options along with warm, inviting, welcoming words. At first glance, I noticed the playful, soft colors and words that stand out in an elegant way. Wonderful work of art. These beautiful door hangers are a the lovely price of $1.50.
Snack Time
Did I spot any seasonal snack/candy? No, Not at all, However it is still early in the season so I wouldn't expect to find much as of right now. On the other hand, Dollar Tree did have some usually new items in the snack aisle such as:
- Chocolate Coconut Water (sounds refreshing while killing "that" craving)
- Soursop Juice
- Pulp Free Pineapple Juice
Only reason why I did not leave with any of these items is because I found myself getting ready to impulse buy. The coconut water brand, Azul is what I usually trust to grab but could not find it this trip.
Thought about purchasing the soursop juice but after checking out the ingredients I quickly placed it back to where I found it.
In The End
I did eventually purchase two things but not from the seasonal aisle. A trio pack of toothbrushes and a Food Storage Container that I have been dying to get!
At my local Dollar Tree, a bunch of changes have been happening over the last few weeks with store design down to the products they carry.
So far this year Dollar Tree has really impressed me with the new look and the many different products that have been coming in has been keeping me on my toes with excitement. Like always, the trip to Dollar Tree was fun. I am thrilled to see what's in store as the weather starts changing.








Comments
Post a Comment